Monday, May 21, 2012

Celebratory Spurs Sweep Mani

During the Spurs game last night (SWEEP! YES!) I was messing around with my nails and ended up with silver glitter...but something was missing, so this morning I got out my Scotch tape and black polish and came out of it with this:


It's simple and I like it, but I think I used too many coats of polish so who knows how long it'll last. I'm planning on doing something vintage Spurs inspired for the next round of playoffs, but there'll probably be a new mani in the middle, using Essie Matte About You, since the bottle I ordered arrived earlier today!  Just in case anyone is interested, the polishes I used are after the jump:


For my base I used my Nutra Nail Strengthener and Sally Hansen Hard as Nails.  After that I used a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City (By far my favorite silver nail polish. It's a wonderfully opaque glitter.) and then a layer of Sephora by OPI Are You Glistenin'? Last step was the Scotch tape and Sinful Colors Black on Black.


GLITTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment