Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Spurs vs. Thunder Game 1-Mani Laziness

I had such good intentions starting out, but trying to do my nails while watching one of the most nerve-wracking games of the playoff season ended up being pretty much impossible, so I just did a simple geometric mis-matched sort of tape mani. I mean, I know it was only the first game, but coming off of 18 straight wins...trailing for most of the game did not make me happy.


I'm also going to apologize for the quality of my nails: I did them Sunday night and then spent all of yesterday helping my dad pack up his classroom, which wasn't very nail-friendly. Related: Matte About You looks great for the first couple of days (I actually just wore Black on Black with the matte topcoat for most of the day to make sure they were absolutely dry/because it looked awesome) but it does tend to get a little bit shiny the longer you wear it-I think that's visible on my index finger. 

Polishes: Sinful Colors Black on Black, Essie Matte About You, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Celeb City
(I really need to start using some new colors, I swear I'll mix it up soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment