Monday, July 23, 2012

She looked like someone had just set her favorite city on fire.

I'm currently on a Kelly Link kick, and the title is lifted from her story The Hortlak, about zombies and convenience stores, unrequited love and pajamas. Just read the first paragraph. That line almost, kind of, relates to what my nails look like right now:


The red and gold is a little fire-y, don't you think? The base is Julep in Mischa and my favorite Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Golden-I. The triangles were done with Scotch tape and I really like the minimalist accent they add. In sunlight, my nails look like they're foil, not just shiny like they are in the picture.

2 comments:

  1. I love your nails!! such a cool color and the design rocks!! might do this later!! :) thanks for sharing!

    Love K

    ReplyDelete