Saturday, December 15, 2012

Glitter & Studs

Last night I was holed up in my room, so I got productive and did my nails, so instead of just watching Sherlock for the millionth time I was also being blog-productive! I ordered these studs from Born Pretty Store when I got the rhinestones I used for my Christmas tree mani, and haven't used them yet because I've been lazy, oops. This is also a new bottle of Golden-I, probably my third since I started doing my nails regularly a couple of years ago. What can I say, I love this color!


The studs were surprisingly easy to work with, but I did have some problems with keeping them even...probably more to do with me than anything else. I used an orange stick, dipped in a little top coat to make it sticky, to pick them up and place them in the still-wet second coat of Coral Reef. Two coats of Seche later, they stuck for days!

Colors Used: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Golden-I and Coral Reef

No comments:

Post a Comment