Sunday, February 3, 2013

Can I Still Make A Resolution?

So I realize I've been a horrible blogger lately, but I have excuses! I moved and I started school and I HAVE FRIENDS. I'm still doing my nails every two days, but I'm just not getting around to posting them. I did spend the weekend browsing for inspo on the interwebz, and I PROMISE I will be back with new and potentially exciting things! Here's some Instagram nonsense 'til then:

LOVE this palette. It's my go-to shadow-as-liner palette.

Sally Hansen Golden-I with stripey accents (done with my Color Club striper polish)

My beloved Ariats. Perfect for a beach bonfire, whee!

My Julep Boho Glam February Box-IN LURVE. (plus add-ons!)
Get your own HERE!

Julep Rebel, named after the glorious Rebel Wilson, and a gorgeous holo polish on top of that.

Julep's Oxygen Nail Treatment, on my (never nude) nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment