Sunday, February 17, 2013

Lonely Angel

I ran across Mr. Candiipants' baroque nail art tutorial a couple of weeks ago and have been itching to do my own AND had a couple of new bottles of Xtreme Wear lying around that I picked up before I decided to go on a no-buy for Lent, so I decided to do something with Breezy Blue and Golden-I. Wow, that was a long sentence. Breezy Blue looks like a pale blue creme in the bottle, but has a silver shimmer to it that I didn't notice until it was actually on. Regardless, I like it.


I really like this. It could just be that I'm obsessed with Golden-I (almost a third of the way though my second bottle!) or it could be that this is AWESOME. I used hole-reinforcement stickers to do the line, since I'm horribly unsteady with freehand work, and a combination of my dotting tools and a small paintbrush for the design.

Title from Doctor Who, "The Girl In The Fireplace"

No comments:

Post a Comment