Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hellooooooooooo!

I've been absent for a while, since school is taking a major toll on my blogging abilities. However, school is out soon-ish for break, and I'm hoping to pick it up again.  I might start doing smaller posts, especially since I've been getting into indie polishes(!) and nail wraps and stamping! I do miss blogging, but it's just something I haven't been able to make time for. I'm currently wearing these nails:


The base is Zoya Mason, which I got in my October Ipsy Glam Bag! I don't know if I was the only one, but mine had some formula problems.  It was almost like there were tiny clumps of pigment and it was a little bumpy before topcoat.  I stamped using China Glaze Goldie But Goodie, using a design from Cheeky Jumbo Plate 1.  Necessary (for my conscience): The "name" of the plate is Viva Mexico, which I have problems with.  Some of the imagery is very stereotypical and I have a massive problem with that. Mexican culture is NOT all Cinco de Mayo, dammit. Most of the images are fine, albeit not exactly "Mexican"-there are some images that are heavily Maya and Nazca inspired.  I just needed to express that on some platform!  See y'al later!

No comments:

Post a Comment