Sunday, January 4, 2015

Matte Stamping and Born Pretty Store Review

I'm always up for a new technique, and matte stamping is an amazing one!  A fellow nail Instagrammer (@jay_jay_bee) posted her own version and I knew I would have to try it out.


The base color is Mentality Nail Polish in Sailor, the most perfect navy ever.  It's got a light shimmer and dries matte, but is equally gorgeous with or without topcoat.  I stamped using MoYou London Explorer 22, a lovely large image plate and Sally Hansen Matte About You.


The people over at Born Pretty Store were also kind enough to send me some items for review, one of which was the studs I used on my accent nails.  I really like them-they lie almost flat on the nail, so they don't get caught up in my hair, or fall off when I catch them on something.  If you would like to make a purchase of your own, there's also a link at the top right of my page, as well as my code for 10% off, UDG10.

No comments:

Post a Comment